Students who complete their training are eligible to register with Yoga Alliance as Registered Yoga Teachers (RYT®).
1. Yoga Postures (Asana)
- Extensive knowledge of Yoga Postures.
- Increases strength, flexibility, and discipline.
2. Anatomy and Physiology
- Digestive System
- Respiratory System
- Circulatory System
3. Meditation (Dhyana)
Meditation is a systematic practise that promotes physical, mental and emotional tranquillity with the purpose of reaching Samadhi (self-realization).
4. Pranayama (Breathing Practices)
- Abdominal Breathing Technique
- Nadi Shodhana
- Kapalabhati Breath
- Progressive Relaxation
5. Teaching Methodology
- Class preparation
- Step by step class structure
- Positive communication
- Friendship and trust
- Time management
- Use of voice in class
6. Teaching Practice (Adhyapanam)
7. Mudras (Yoga Gestures)
Performing gestures affect the energy flow of the body and can change a person's spiritual and mental characteristics.
8. Recitation of Sacred Sound (Mantra Chanting)
Generate vibrations and connect with the universe. Each mantra is special and rich with spiritual energy.
9. Yoga Nidra (Psychic Sleep)
Moves through the various internal states of profound relaxation. This is called "Turiya," a sensation of pure bliss.
10.Yoga Cleansing (Shatkarma)
Removes blockages in your energy channels.
11. Yoga Bandhas (Energy Lock)
- The practise of Bandhas expands the lung capacity and breathing capabilities during yoga.
- Strengthens the entire body from the inside out.
12. Yoga Philosophy (Yoga Darshana)
- It is the key to earning yogic strength you will establish a solid, well-rounded yoga practice.
- The training has a maximum capacity of 2 groups of 25 students.
- In the daily schedule below are quoted the practice courses for which the groups are split between the *Yoga Shala and the Ashram so that our teachers could ensure a personalized follow-up and the theoretical courses for which the 2 groups are combined.
- 06:30 - 09:00 Yoga/ pranayama (shala and ashram)
- 09:00 - 09:30 Breakfast / rest
- 10:00 - 13:00 Theory (shala)
- 13:00 - 14:30 Lunch / rest
- 14:30 - 16:30 Yoga Nidra & learning session (shala week1 / shala and ashram week 2 & 3)
- 16:30 - 18:30 Yoga (shala and ashram)
- 18:30 - 19:30 Meditation (shala)
- 19:30 - 20:30 Dinner / rest
During the training, you will have 2 days off.