20-Day Multi-Style Yoga Teacher Training Retreat in Bali
200-Hour YTT course
Certificate accredited by Yoga Alliance
3 delicious vegan/vegetarian meals per day, buffet style
Free infused water, jamu, herbal tea, and coffee all-day
Full course training and materials
Eligibility to register with Yoga Alliance upon completion
Stunning luxurious resort
Lifetime access to Online 200hrs YTT
This course is specifically designed to give students a thorough understanding of Yogic principles, techniques, and philosophy; a mix of mainly Hatha, Vinyasa, and Ashtanga, with some knowledge of Yin, Nidra, and Kriya. You will be immersed in the ancient art of yoga, explore this knowledge in depth with passionate teachers in a nourishing environment for your heart and soul along with like-minded seekers of spiritual growth.
Join House of Om and experience cultivating inner well-being, happiness, joy, radiate greater love and compassion towards yourself and others. It’s a truly transformative experience that will accelerate your Yoga knowledge and spiritual growth.
House of Om is located in the heart of Bali, right in the middle of two rivers, surrounded by breath-taking greenery.
Designed in classic Balinese architecture style, with the outdoor pool, full comfort double/single occupancy bedrooms, and private bathrooms. And a 4 bedroom dorm with a shared bathroom (your roommates). Beautiful nature views, and a waterfall within the resort. The Yoga Shala is surrounded by jungles and greenery and is made from Bamboo and natural wood.
You will be served vegan and vegetarian food. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner buffets are prepared specially for your YTT retreat. Nutritional, high vibrational meals to fit any special diet requirement, fresh juices, salads soups, appetizers, main courses, fruits, and healthy desserts. All-day detox drinks, tea, coffee, and infused water is also available. House Of Om also accommodates a special diet like Gluten-free. Please inform them about any food allergies in advance.
If you have special dietary requirements it's a good idea to communicate them to the organiser when making a reservation
Students who complete their training are eligible to register with Yoga Alliance as Registered Yoga Teachers (RYT®).
1. Yoga Postures (Asana)
- Extensive knowledge of Yoga Postures.
- Increases strength, flexibility, and discipline.
2. Anatomy and Physiology
- Digestive System
- Respiratory System
- Circulatory System
3. Meditation (Dhyana)
Meditation is a systematic practise that promotes physical, mental and emotional tranquillity with the purpose of reaching Samadhi (self-realization).
4. Pranayama (Breathing Practices)
- Abdominal Breathing Technique
- Nadi Shodhana
- Kapalabhati Breath
- Progressive Relaxation
5. Teaching Methodology
- Class preparation
- Step by step class structure
- Positive communication
- Friendship and trust
- Time management
- Use of voice in class
6. Teaching Practice (Adhyapanam)
7. Mudras (Yoga Gestures)
Performing gestures affect the energy flow of the body and can change a person's spiritual and mental characteristics.
8. Recitation of Sacred Sound (Mantra Chanting)
Generate vibrations and connect with the universe. Each mantra is special and rich with spiritual energy.
9. Yoga Nidra (Psychic Sleep)
Moves through the various internal states of profound relaxation. This is called "Turiya," a sensation of pure bliss.
10.Yoga Cleansing (Shatkarma)
Removes blockages in your energy channels.
11. Yoga Bandhas (Energy Lock)
- The practise of Bandhas expands the lung capacity and breathing capabilities during yoga.
- Strengthens the entire body from the inside out.
12. Yoga Philosophy (Yoga Darshana)
- It is the key to earning yogic strength you will establish a solid, well-rounded yoga practice.
- The training has a maximum capacity of 2 groups of 25 students.
- In the daily schedule below are quoted the practice courses for which the groups are split between the *Yoga Shala and the Ashram so that our teachers could ensure a personalized follow-up and the theoretical courses for which the 2 groups are combined.
- 06:30 - 09:00 Yoga/ pranayama (shala and ashram)
- 09:00 - 09:30 Breakfast / rest
- 10:00 - 13:00 Theory (shala)
- 13:00 - 14:30 Lunch / rest
- 14:30 - 16:30 Yoga Nidra & learning session (shala week1 / shala and ashram week 2 & 3)
- 16:30 - 18:30 Yoga (shala and ashram)
- 18:30 - 19:30 Meditation (shala)
- 19:30 - 20:30 Dinner / rest
During the training, you will have 2 days off.
Wissam is an Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher. He is the founder of House of Om, specialize in Reiki and energy healing, hypnosis and life coaching, yoga and meditation teacher since 2017.
Amira is an experienced yoga (500hr) and meditation (200hr) teacher, specializing in vinyasa, Hatha, pranayama, meditation, alignment and children's yoga.
Peewee (YA-ERYT200) has been practicing yoga for over 20 years and is the designer of the Yogafirst Teacher Training Program. She has conducted teacher training, workshops, and retreats in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, Jordan, Malaysia, the Philippines, and India. She believes the best yoga anyone will ever do is the one that is true to who you are, and her yoga experiences allow you to do just that.
Kriya & Yoga teacher, Reiki healer, Plant-based diet guide, Project and Event manager.
No refund if you cancel in advance.
Change your dates up to 7 days in advance
Free reschedule to later retreat if you test positive for Covid
Full refund if you cannot travel due to Covid restrictions
Full refund if the retreat does not take place due to Covid restrictions
You won't be charged yet