Students who complete the training are eligible to register with Yoga Alliance as Registered Yoga Teachers (RYT®).
The classes are a mix of styles (Yin, Vinyasa, Hatha, and slow flow) and are suitable for all levels, so everyone is welcome and can experience and benefit from classical Balinese yoga. Their yoga is perfect for beginners and intermediate yogis to come and experience the benefits that yoga provides in a natural and relaxed atmosphere.
A modern, mystical approach
Teaching in the traditional yogic methodology, Full Circle Yoga School views yoga as a lifestyle, a science, and an art. The course combines modern yoga practices with the colourful histories, traditions, and philosophies of the past.
A yoga teacher training with Full Circle Yoga School can deepen their understanding of prana (life-force energy), energetic healing, spirituality, crystals, and essential oils. These elements are woven into practical and scientific courses on anatomy, sequencing, and breath - all in an inclusive and accepting atmosphere.
Finding your true path
This training doesn’t stop at a certificate. Full Circle Yoga School is committed to helping you grow and expand deeply on a personal level, so you can fully express yourself in every moment. Ceremonies, mantras, and rituals will guide you towards deep personal healing throughout your training.
Many students experience rejuvenation from past experiences, detachment from emotional energies, and a deep shifting of priorities. You will leave this yoga teacher training feeling expanded and empowered as an individual.
Yoga teacher training highlights
- Graduate with the skills, confidence, and experience to teach yoga immediately
- Daily morning Hatha / Vinyasa practice
- Daily meditations for healing, growth, self-discovery, and empowerment
- Understanding of energy healing, crystals, essential oils, and Ayurveda
- Seven days of chakra balancing using yoga, meditation, mantra, and music
- Meet and greet intention setting ceremony
- Spiritual, shamanic, and celestial ceremonies for releasing the old and starting anew
- Live music accompanying some classes and ceremonies
- Amazing photos were taken throughout your journey
Workshop topics during yoga teacher training
- What is yoga - an exploration of its ancient roots
- Yoga sutras of Patanjali
- Exploring the eight limbs of yoga
- Pranayama - breath is life
- Nourishing your yoga practice
- Prana nadis and subtle energy - exploring the energy body
- Koshas - the five sheaths / five layers of consciousness
- Bandhas - benefits and uses
- The chakra system - the wheels of life
- Meditation - techniques, styles, and cultivating a home practice
- Mantras - what are they and how to use them to invoke magic
- Mudras - what are they and adding intention to your practice
- Doshas - what is your dosha, what does it mean, how to implement
- Journey through the chakras
- Yoga mythology and archetypes - adding the richness of story to your practice
- Yogic Diet and lifestyle
- Manifestation and the art of abundance
- Crystals and essential oils - benefits/uses on and off the mat
- Energetic alignment for yoga asana
- Trauma - healing yourself and guiding others on and off the mat
- Anatomy 1, 2, 3
- Business of yoga
- Hands-on adjustments
- Effective cueing
- Basic arc and structure of a yoga class
- Chakra balancing
Asana labs during training
- Sun salutations
- Standing postures
- Stabilization postures
- Hip openers
- Lateral bends
- Forward bends
- Balancing postures
- Arm balances
Sample daily schedule
- 06:00 - 07:30 Daily morning yoga practice, Hatha / Vinyasa Infused with pranayama, mudra, mantra or seed sounds, essential oil, specific chakra balancing
- 07:30 - 08:00 Breakfast break
- 08:00 - 09:00 Homework review, chakra review, eight limbs discussion
- 09:00 - 11:00 Workshops asana lab
- 11:00 - 13:00 Practice teach / pranayama practice
- 13:00 - 14:00 Lunch
- 14:00 - 14:30 Chakra infused meditation, guided pranayama, and Shavasana
- 14:30 - 16:00 Workshops
- 16:00 - 18:00 Workshops
- 18:00 - 18:30 Snack break
- 18:30 - 20:00 Evening asana closing circle, satsang, or event
Arrival is day one of your 21-day training, departure is the final day of your 21 full days of training. Graduation is in the evening on day 20. You will be finished and free to go anytime on day 21.
- Teaching Yoga: Essential Foundations and Techniques by Mark Stephens
Homework is nightly consisting of short writing assignments that complement your studies, readings, and working on class sequencing based on that day's asana learning. Full Circle Yoga School will send you these short exercises as soon as you enrol so you can complete them prior to training if you wish. You are highly recommended to complete all homework prior to the training, as you will also be tasked with class sequencing homework each day. Additional textbooks may be required; your facilitator will clarify.
Full Circle Yoga School asks that you have a minimum of three to six months of experience with yoga, you can be at any level in your physical asana practice. They create a safe and open learning space for all students to learn to grow with their personal practice, enhancing their future teaching style to have access to teach to an all-level class. They have had students with injuries, disabilities, and health conditions successfully complete their training.
The property can also arrange for personal massage and other Balinese healing services, such as detox, reflexology, healing, and readings.