The program starts with a personal study on the strengths, weaknesses, ambitions, and needs and from this point, at same time we make a reading natal chart, a customized yoga routine is taught. At same time we make a overlooking of you Birth Chart This routine includes 3 different practices (yoga postures, deep relaxation, and meditation), followed by lunch and guided yoga Nidra “deep relaxation", and active or guided meditation according to the profile.
- 14:00 Lunch and presentation
- 15:00 Yoga Nidra, deep relaxation practice, 30 minutes
- 15:30 Diet advise and personal study for 90 minutes
- 17:00 Tea Time
- 17:15 Walking to the beach or around the forest
- 19:00 2-hour reading natal chart and personal yoga routine
- 21:00 Dinner
- 22:00 Meditation technique
- 09:00 Cleaning of the short intestine "colon" "Laghoo Shankaprakshalana" 1 hour
- 09:00 Yoga Nidra "Deep relaxation" 30 min
- 09:30 Cleaning time
- 10:30 Breakfast
- 11:30 Personal routine review, doubts and material about the techniques learned 1 hour
- 12:00 Closure of the program
What are the benefits of Laghoo Shankaprakshalana?
- It helps clean the entire intestine from toxins accumulated in our daily diet.
- Descaling intestinal mucus and the remains of unprocessed foods that hamper both digestion and evacuation. It’s amazing what can accumulate in an intestine!
- Instantly eliminates the feeling of heaviness in the stomach, activates intestinal transit.
- Stimulates the liver – this is evident in the color of the first stool – and the other glands attached to the digestive tract, especially the pancreas.
- The cleansing of the digestive tract leads to proper assimilation of food, making fat thin and weight loss for those who have extra pounds.
- Improves sleep also rashes on the face and/or body disappear.
- You also notice the disappearance of the bad body odor, provided that a healthy diet is followed, avoiding the consumption of meat in abundance.
- The skin becomes brighter and softer. The eyes are filled with brightness.
- Refreshes the breath.
- It provides a sense of peace and tranquility that helps a lot in attention and concentration.
- Improves mood and self-esteem.
This is an immensely powerful guide meditation technique, yoga Nidra promotes deep relaxation that isn’t found in your average meditation practice. The stages of body scan and breath awareness alone can be practiced to calm the nervous system, leading to less stress and better health.
During this retreat, there will be walks on the beach or in the forest.
Paddle surf class or board rental