It is our intention that when you leave at the very very least you can say that the food was awesome! We strive to use the finest local ingredients, make everything from scratch, choose organic whenever possible, source delicious local coffee, use Ecuadorian cacao use fresh coconut cream and milk instead of dairy products, all combined with fine culinary skill and presentation.
You can expect three meals a day, fresh fruit and snacks on tap, and a chef who is ready to whip you up something to eat in between meals.
Please take notice the meals are oriented to the seasonal produce and a pescatarian diet. Here you will enjoy great seafood (tuna, Mahi Mahi, swordfish, wahoo, wild-caught shrimp, calamari, etc.) and fresh produce.
However, the Vistamar team is flexible and will be happy to alter the menu to your wishes. On a normal basis, you may expect a vegetarian breakfast, and either a pescatarian lunch and veggie dinner, or a veggie dinner and a pescatarian lunch, or pescatarian lunch and dinner. There will always be plenty of veggie sides (also, a vegan option will be served, depending on guests' desires).
Unlimited beer and rum for 20 USD extra a day are also available.
- All of our smoothie bowls, sauce bases and other lactose based dishes are made with freshly made coconut milk, coconut cream or coconut oil
- We only use butter, not margarine
- We use organic produce whenever possible
- We source as local as possible
- Seafood products are bought fresh and local
- We use excellent Arabic coffee from Ecuador
- Expect variety at every meal.
- Expect generous portions
- Expect everything to be made from scratch, including:
- Hot sauces, salad dressings, coconut cream & Milk, juices, Smoothie bowl bases…
- Expect special requests to be met
- Expect attention to detail
- Expect excellence
If you have special dietary requirements it's a good idea to communicate them to the organizer when making a reservation