Upon completion of this yoga teacher training, students will receive certificates affiliated with Yoga Alliance (YA). Registration with Yoga Alliance (YA) provides a globally recognized credential.
This program is sponsored and included in the syllabus for earning credit hours with the Yoga Alliance Certification. So you will receive 42 Credit Hours. These hours will be added to the experienced teachers' hours required, plus will give the edge to an experienced teacher who wants to become a master. Therefore these “Golden Class” sequences are the most known for those teachers.
This accreditation workshop is to upgrade you to a new level of yoga understanding and will enable you to talk and teach the theory with authority. It will be a further starting bloc to become a master and be able to certify other teachers by adding the required hours of teaching specialities. This program is designed to not only shed more light but to actually teach you how to give, explain, and understand the "Golden Class" concept. Each class will have a maximum of 10 students and this will give you the privilege to be closer to your Master and to understand not only a commercial approach to yoga but also the essence and transformation of the powerful yoga science.
Yoga Skyros Academy believes that you have to find balance and harmony even in a city and the best way is to study, learn, and practice yoga in the city - a beautiful and active place in order to re-educate your lifestyle. You will feel safe and content here. The academy is based on the concept of small classes with high-quality teaching, better learning and understanding, and a better connection to your consciousness as well as inner peace. The following are just some aspects of the topics that you will cover during this program:
- Learn in-depth mechanical movement of the upper, middle, and lower body
- Learn the proper functioning of muscle and skeleton structure
- Learn how to design a class with the particularities of the above learned
- Learn the muscle function and how they enter with the motion into an asana
- Learn the consequential effects of the body and mind once you have understood and incorporated this knowledge
- Learn how to give a blind class
- Learn how to give a proper yoga Nidra
- Become more experienced and strive to become a complete teacher
- Learn about alignment and assisting with the teaching received on this knowledge about opening
- Learn to apply yoga for specific ailments such as back pain, anti-ageing, sleeping disorder, weight loss, depression, menopause or hormone balancing, and arthritis which is the speciality of Yoga Skyros Academy
The difference between the Yoga Skyros Academy concept is that the Master, Carmen Hellmann, will train you. The "Golden Class" concept will be what you invariably need to become a complete yoga teacher with a substance which will let you stand out from the crowd of the regular yoga teacher and/or instructors.
Typical daily schedule
- 08:30 Introduction to the day's agenda and review
- 09:00 Asanas practice with the "Golden Class" concept
- 11:00 Coffee break
- 11:30 Yoga philosophy
- 13:30 Yoga lunch break
- 14:30 Study asanas learned
- 16:00 Coffee break
- 16:30 Meditation and Yoga Nidra
- 18:00 Conclusion
Note: A detailed schedule will be provided after booking.
You can visit the beautiful city of Athens and the Glyfada residential area where the yoga academy is located. You can also visit all the archaeology, and cultural sites, dive into the mythology of Greece or just enjoy a day at the beach for sunbathing and swimming.
Treatments at Yoga Skyros Academy and Holistic Center
For the stressed, burn out, or in pain, Yoga Skyros Academy offers Kinesiology to balance the energies of the body with Dr Bach consultations to remove negative feelings. There are also various massage therapies available upon demand.