Students who complete their training are eligible to register with Yoga Alliance as Registered Yoga Teachers (RYT®)
Zen Den Yoga School YTT 200-hour programs provide everything you need in philosophy, anatomy, chanting, business, wisdom, sutras, kriyas, meditation, pranayama, adjustment, the art of teaching, and more.
Yoga Style: Sadhana Yoga, Zen Den Yoga School teaches Sadhana yoga, the yoga of spiritual practice including Vinyasa and Hatha Flows.
Their approach is contemporary and eclectic. They bring to life the ancient teachings of yoga through accessible spiritual lessons. Learn to teach two sequences: Ashtanga-inspired Vinyasa and Sivananda Hatha flows (plus two additional bonus flows: Restorative and Gentle Hatha flow).
- Daily practice of pranayama
- Understand many different meditation techniques
- Yoga Anatomy and Physiology for yoga teachers
- Language of Energy
- In-depth study of select Yoga Sutras
- Understanding the history of yoga
- Focus on integrating yoga into your life through daily spiritual lessons
- Introduction to The Business of Yoga
- Improved personal yoga practice
- Art of Teaching Workshops
- Regular peer-teaching starting on day one
For the best practical preparation, Zen Den Yoga School offers workshops throughout the training on weekends, after regularly scheduled classes have ended, for a nominal additional cost.
In-between classes there is free time to disconnect; you may enjoy the sun at the saltwater pool, bike to the infamous tropical blue beaches with a free rental bicycle, enjoy the local shops or soak in the hot tub which is always on.
Other activities at an additional cost are paddleboarding (stand up and or yoga), interactive cooking classes, golfing, snorkelling or diving, the language of energy transformational clearing and life coaching, massage treatment, and acupuncture treatment.