Guests may check in at 3 p.m. or later. On the day of arrival, dinner will be served in the evening around 6 p.m. followed by a welcome ceremony. Guests will have the rest of the night to check in, unwind, and settle in.
Day 2 - 3
You will start your mornings off with an early morning yoga class and sound healing with Tibetan singing bowls at 8 a.m. in the yoga dome. The style of yoga will be either a Yin or Hatha-style yoga class. Breakfast will be served after yoga and sound healing at around 9:30 or 10 a.m.
Guests are welcome to roam the 4 acres, use any of the amenities (inflatable pool, salt-water hot tub, outdoor hybrid sauna), relax in their room, or schedule other recreational activities between mealtimes. Lunch is served at 1 p.m. and dinner at 5 p.m.
Today is the day of departure. Guests are asked to check out by 11 a.m.
Add-ons are available upon request and include the following options:
- Guided Yosemite Hiking/Walking Day Tour (up to 6 hours) - 1,500 USD per day
- Guided Local Hiking/Walking Tour (up to 4 hours) - 1,000 USD per day
- Same Day Combo Bass Lake Boat Tour and Guided Local Hiking/Walking Tour - 1,000 USD
- Bass Lake Boat Tour (up to 4 hours) - 500 USD
- Painting (comes with your own canvas, paint and paintbrushes to take home) - 300 USD
- Paddle Board Rentals (2) - 100 USD