Immersed in nature, Cyprus Villages is the ideal environment to decelerate and get to know yourself. The yoga teacher guides you into gently executed body postures, followed by an awareness phase to further better body knowledge, more strength, and flexibility. The deep relaxation at the end of each class has a calming, balancing effect that counters the consequences of stress. The content and the teaching methods are adapted to each person's current condition, needs and interests. So, the courses are both accessible and challenging to all levels. The teaching style is undogmatic, free from constraints and esoterism.
- Morning yoga class begins with relaxation. Energize and rejuvenate body, mind, and soul with a 1½ hour yoga session followed by a breakfast buffet at Tochni Tavern
- There is plenty of time between the sessions to explore the island and enjoy traditional holiday activities or just relax by the pool or at the nearby beach, stroll through the village, or hike through the countryside
- Late afternoon there will be another 1½ hour yoga session before your dinner at the Tochni taverna
Cyprus Villages' yoga teacher will arrange one sunrise or sunset yoga program at the local beach.
The following additional activities can be booked and paid for locally: Bicycle hire, holistic treatments, and massage treatments. Individual coaching sessions are available for anyone who would like to experience a deeper mind-body rebalancing and release of physical, emotional or energetic blockages.
- Hot stone massage from 45 EUR
- Dead sea mud therapy 30 EUR
- Body peeling 40 EUR
- Aromatherapy massage 45 EUR
- Neck and back massage 35 EUR